Translate

14 nov 2013

Interview with Natasha Cynthia

Today we're going to meet Natasha Cynthia. Are you interested to get to know her, then read on quickly.




What is your age?
14
What counry are you from?
Indonesia
How long have you been blogging and when
did you start?
2 months I start on 3 september
Why did you start blogging?
For school task
What is your biggest achievement in your
blogging 'career'?
I can get 89 point for my task
What is your pageview-record?
1236
What is your aim?
For share information to public
From how many countries are your
followers?
For now just from indonesia
What is your favourite subject to write
about?
Hatsune miku
What is the nicest responce you ever
received about your blog?
My friend response that's my blog is
amazing. My teacher say my blog is perfect.
What's your url?
I have 3 url. But i just have one url for my task
natashacynthia99.blogspot.com  
                    
Thank you all for reading this, I hope you liked it. There will be a new interview soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you all for your lovely comment! You've made my day <3